Stringache is a modern horror library of mangled string noises. We’ve used close microphone techniques to record a huge deal of violin stabs and screeches, pizzicatos, cello staccatos, double bass jetè, crescendos, strident string gestures, bowed noises: all of them have been heavily processed and transformed in unsettling, hair-raising cinematic horror effects.
Stringache is for the contemporary composer of horror cinematic music: whenever you need a subtle violin effect to create tension, a rising cluster effect to grab the audience’s attention or a screaming, ear piercing string screech stab, Stringache will be your weapon.
– A total of 570+ sounds (96 kHz, 24 bit .wav)
– Crescendos and mangled rising clusters (cello, viola, violin)
– Piercing high note screeches and jump scares
– Dark cellos and double bass jetè
– Twisted string gestures
– Rhythms and clocks
– Construction kit of 270+ source recordings 96 kHz, 24 bit .wav (double bass, cello, viola and violin)
– 14 Kontakt Instruments* with a custom UI to further manipulate the sounds
30% EASTER SALE! USE THIS COUPON: EAST19
Available until the 22nd of April
All prices listed are exclusive of VAT.
Source Recording Sounds
Kontakt (v 5.8.1 FULL)
Any Questions? Please read our FAQ
Learn how to use the Kontakt Instruments inside STRINGACHE
A DEMO TRAILER
Leave a review about Stringache. We would be happy to hear your thoughts.
The Best Sounds!
I have been searching for this type of library and can not tell you how happy I am to find Stringache! The sounds and recording quality are outstanding and Sound design is fantastic. Customer service is fast and friendly. Do yourself a favor and pick up this library of great horror sounds