Stringache is a modern horror library of mangled string noises. We’ve used close microphone techniques to record a huge deal of violin stabs and screeches, pizzicatos, cello staccatos, double bass jetè, crescendos, strident string gestures, bowed noises: all of them have been heavily processed and transformed in unsettling, hair-raising cinematic horror effects.
Stringache is for the contemporary composer of horror cinematic music: whenever you need a subtle violin effect to create tension, a rising cluster effect to grab the audience’s attention or a screaming, ear piercing string screech stab, Stringache will be your weapon.
– A total of 570+ sounds (96 kHz, 24 bit .wav)
– Crescendos and mangled rising clusters (cello, viola, violin)
– Piercing high note screeches and jump scares
– Dark cellos and double bass jetè
– Twisted string gestures
– Rhythms and clocks
– Construction kit of 270+ source recordings 96 kHz, 24 bit .wav (double bass, cello, viola and violin)
– 14 Kontakt Instruments* with a custom UI to further manipulate the sounds
Source Recording Sounds
Kontakt (v 5.8.1 FULL)
Any Questions? Please read our FAQ
Learn how to use the Kontakt Instruments inside STRINGACHE
Leave a review about Stringache. We would be happy to hear your thoughts.
The Best Sounds!
I have been searching for this type of library and can not tell you how happy I am to find Stringache! The sounds and recording quality are outstanding and Sound design is fantastic. Customer service is fast and friendly. Do yourself a favor and pick up this library of great horror sounds