• 530+ Royalty-Free sounds • Intuitive GUI • Piano Smasher
• 8 Kontakt Instruments • 130+ Tempo Synched Loops
PAIN PIANO: PREPARED PIANO STABS & RHYTHMS
Pain Piano is a sound design Kontakt library based on prepared piano experiments. We have recorded a large collection of pianos including Mornington & Weston, a Collard piano from the 19th century, an old saloon-piano and even a piano harmonium, a one of a kind instrument combining a traditional piano with an harmonium apparatus.
All of these instruments have been meticulously recorded by experimenting with a variety of objects on the strings to explore the endless sonic possibilities of the piano: snare tails, metallic sticks, screws, aluminium sheets, large cardboard panels have been used to carve out an unique horror SFX instrument that will set your cinematic productions apart. Horrific timbres, eerie atonal tones, stinging notes and hair-raising stabs are only a small part of the sounds you will find in Pain Piano.
Pain Piano is for the composer of music for pictures looking for unique sounds to enrich his composition and drive the audience attention in an easy and intuitive way. Whether you’re looking for dark, low atonal slams, tonal elements, old detuned piano notes, bowed piano strings or obsessive rhythms, the sounds and the multifunctional Kontakt instruments in Pain Piano got you covered.
The easy and intuitive GUI allows you to quickly manipulate the sounds (Low Pass Filter, High Pass, LFOs, AHDSR), tune them to a specific key both individually as globally.
PIANO SMASHER FUNCTIONALITY
Pain Piano also features a Piano Smasher functionality that allows you to create endless new sounds by randomizing the original samples: you can create cluster and tonal elements, transitions, dark impacts and many other useful cinematic effects.
You can even choose a weapon to virtually smash the piano (hammer, katana and dynamite) and experiment with the different sound signatures corresponding to each one!
TEMPO SYNCHED LOOPS
This library features also a large set of tempo synched loops (130+), that can be individually or globally tuned to a specific root key, and a Convolution Reverb module featuring 120+ IRs (Impulse Responses) to further sculpt the sound and create your own, unique effects. Pain Piano includes a total of 530+ high resolution, royalty-free sounds (.wav 96 kHz, 24 bit) plus 8 Kontakt instruments.
WHAT’S INSIDE PAIN PIANO
- 7 folders of high resolution and Royalty-Free sounds
- A total of 530+ sounds (96 kHz, 24 bit .wav)
- Clusters and atonal stabs
- Tonal elements
- Bowed piano effects
- Eerie antique pianos of the 19th century
- Unsettling prepared piano effects obtained with iron sticks, snare tails, chains and screws
- Tempo synched loops in a specific root key, individually as globally tunable
- Intuitive GUI to further manipulate the samples, tune them to a specific key both individually as globally
- Piano Smasher script functionality to randomize samples and create custom SFX
- Convolution Reverb module with 120+ designed IRs
- 8 Kontakt Instruments (Full version 5.8.1 or later required)
You don’t necessarily need Kontakt to use the sounds. You can import every sounds in your DAW, in your favourite audio sampler, video editing software or in any software able to handle .wav files.
However, if you want to use our Kontakt Instruments, at least a FULL version of Kontakt 5.8.1 is required (Kontakt Player not supported).
Your opinion matters. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Pain Piano.
Learn how to use the Kontakt Instruments inside PAIN PIANO
+LEAVE A REVIEW
Leave a review about Pain Piano. We would be happy to hear your thoughts.